R & D Engineer
Age: 23-35 years old (fresh students are welcome)
Education: college degree or above
1. Chemistry/chemical/materials related departments;
2. Strong communication and analytical skills.
1. Responsible for the research and development of new products and the improvement of original products;
2. Evaluation, testing, import and tracking of new raw materials;
3. Responsible for the control of the production process of new products, analyze and solve abnormal technical problems;
4. Responsible for the technical improvement of existing production equipment and the introduction of new technologies;
5. Responsible for the maintenance and management of laboratory equipment.